The Jedi Templar Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Jedi Templar Alliance

The official forum of the Jedi Templar Alliance

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where did you start?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wodez

Wodez

Where did you start? Empty
PostSubject: Where did you start?   Where did you start? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 6:52 am

So, V2 is launched, and it is just the same mess as GF at start, no asteroids, no one knows how to make money, no economic.

So i started on the planet Uran, V1's Altian planet, has now moved to the Volian System. I am in a small mining ship, this time i am planning not stay in a mining ship forever (like i did in CS V1 Shocked). So now i need to wait till the Asteroids will fall out the sky before i can make money.

I am wondering where you started , in what ship, and what you are planing to do in V2 Smile.
Back to top Go down
http://wodezia.miniville.fr/
Wraith

PostSubject: Re: Where did you start?   Where did you start? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 1:57 pm

Lyrian system and in a light freighter cause i had a feeling that trading would be the only way to make money at first lol!
Back to top Go down
Aldirian

Aldirian

PostSubject: Re: Where did you start?   Where did you start? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 8:06 pm

I did start in Raxia with the MKA (Now MKE). But got a better offer over in Zaria. So now im running Freight runs over there.
Back to top Go down
Aries2

PostSubject: Re: Where did you start?   Where did you start? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 10:05 am

LMAO!!!

MKA (V1) = MKA (V2)

They didn't change to MKE, take a look at the members of the MKE and the members of the MKA.

I see Loofain, Darke, Mikefensom, Jaster, Sair, Stoffel etc etc in the MKA, yet only Furio in the MKE.....

Me, I started in Raxia and took control of Brax and Soror.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where did you start?   Where did you start? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where did you start?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Jedi Templar Alliance :: Other games :: Chosen Space V2-
Jump to: